Hey New Yorkers! Eugenia Bone, author of Well-Preserved (a.k.a, one of my favorite preserving books) is teaching a class on pressure canning in Williamsburg, Brooklyn on September 14th! Everything about this would be perfect for me since I love Eugenia Bone and canning and I live quite close to The Brooklyn Kitchen, the store where the class is taking place. Sadly, I do not have the funds to take the class (it is $65) and I am pretty sure I already have another class planned for that night. Oh well, that just means I get to pass on the information to you, so go and sign up for it! Afterward, you can email me and tell me all about the class and how wonderful it is to pressure can fresh tuna.
- The Dark Days Of Winter
- Making And Canning Apple Butter, A Step-By-Step Guide
- Gourmet Magazine The Latest Victim Of The Dying Print Media Industry
- Late Summer And Early Fall Canning Ideas
- Canning Class With Eugenia Bone? Yes Please!
- How To Properly (And Organically) Attack Powdery Mildew
- How To Dry Herbs: A Step-By-Step Guide
- For Beginners: Tomato Growing Basics
- Good Eats: Gooseberry-Ginger Jam
- What Do You Do When Your Cilantro Bolts? Get Coriander!