Well, the height of summer is finally over and the farmer’s market is starting to swell up more each day with more and more produce. That means that we are starting to look into late summer and early fall canning items. Want to know what is in season and perfect for canning this month? Find out more, including canning recipes, after the jump!
- The Dark Days Of Winter
- Making And Canning Apple Butter, A Step-By-Step Guide
- Gourmet Magazine The Latest Victim Of The Dying Print Media Industry
- Late Summer And Early Fall Canning Ideas
- Canning Class With Eugenia Bone? Yes Please!
- How To Properly (And Organically) Attack Powdery Mildew
- How To Dry Herbs: A Step-By-Step Guide
- For Beginners: Tomato Growing Basics
- Good Eats: Gooseberry-Ginger Jam
- What Do You Do When Your Cilantro Bolts? Get Coriander!